- Apalachicola - Away from the crowds, near beaches and some spectacular fishing inshore, offshore and in the river.
- Destin - One of the most popular ports for fishing in all of Florida. Spectacular bottom fishing for snapper, grouper, amberjacks and much more. Fishing in the bay and inshore is also very good.
- Panama City Beach - Fish the bay, inshore or offshore for a variety of species such as redfish, snapper, grouper and more.
- Pensacola - Snapper, grouper, inshore, offshore and excellent bay fishing to go along with nice beaches.
- Cape San Blas - Excellent beach destination especially for dog lovers. The beaches offer good fishing for a variety of species, but the bay gets most of the attention here. Redfish, sea trout and flounder are common in the bay.
Florida West Coast
- Clearwater - So many options, not enough time. Docks, beaches, bays, canals, passes and some excellent offshore fishing is available here. You can catch redfish, sea trout, sheepshead, flounder, sharks, mackerel and more.
- Crystal River - Redfish, sea trout, pompano, spanish mackerel and more in this backcountry fishing paradise.
- Homosassa - The inshore fishing is excellent for redfish, sea trout and more.
- St. Petersburg - One of the greatest shore fishing destinations in all of Florida because of the beaches and fishing piers (see skyway piers). Fish boca ciega bay, tampa bay, canals, docks, passes, beaches, inshore and offshore for too many species to list.
- Tampa Bay - The bay offers so many fishing opportunities. Grouper, snapper, redfish, tarpon and more.
- Captiva Island - A fishing paradise. Snook, redfish, sea trout and more.
- Charlotte Harbor - Come late spring into early summer for the excellent tarpon migration. Excellent year-round fishing for a variety of other species as well.
- Marco Island - Outstanding fishing whether you fish inshore or offshore. Snook, jack crevalle, grouper, snapper, sharks and more.
- Pine Island - Located near the beautiful islands of Captiva and Sanibel, you can experience some excellent fishing and low budget lodging options. With a decent boat, you can stay on Pine Island to save some money, but still head over to Captiva and Sanibel Islands for some spectacular saltwater fishing.
- Sanibel Island - One of the top fishing destinations in the entire country.
Florida East Coast
- Amelia Island - A beautiful island with excellent inshore fishing. A kayak fishermen’s paradise.
- St. Augustine - Good inshore fishing, but known for its offshore fishing. Mahi mahi, grouper, snapper, kingfish and more.
- Daytona Beach - An outstanding offshore fishing destination with all kinds of fun – gift shops, plenty of restaurants, beach hotels and plenty of entertainment.
- Space Coast - Great redfish destination, but plenty of other inshore and offshore options.
- Fort Lauderdale Area - Offshore fishing is king here. Mahi mahi, sailfish, kingfish, mackerel, sharks, barracuda and more.
- Lake Okeechobee - One of the best bass fishing lakes in Florida.
- Miami - Outstanding offshore destination. Sailfish, marlin, mahi mahi, swordfish, grouper, snapper and more.
- Palm Beach County - Beautiful water, good beach & pier fishing, excellent inshore fishing to go along with some very good offshore fishing as well.
- Walt Disney World - Pay for a bass fishing excursion here and you’ll have plenty of action with a good chance of hooking up with a bass in the 5 to 7 pound range.
- Kissimmee, Florida - Outstanding bass fishing to go along with crappie and bluegill. The Kissimmee Chain of Lakes offers anglers great opportunities to catch lots of bass in the 2 to 3 pound range plus many bass in the 4 to 7 pound range and a bass over 10 pounds is not uncommon.
- Orlando - Great bass fishing destination. Most anglers either fish Disney World, Kissimmee and Lake County Florida.
- Florida Keys - The best saltwater fishing destination in the country.
- Everglades - Outstanding fishery for freshwater bass or numerous saltwater species.
View All Florida Fishing Trips & Vacations