The Wacky Rig is a great rig for catching largemouth bass with soft plastic worms and live nightcrawlers. Anglers can often entice more strikes by hooking the worm in the middle. This rig gives the worm a different type of action that can drive bass crazy.
Learn How to Rig Wacky Worms with an O Ring – Wacky worms are some of the most popular baits for catching largemouth bass, especially when fishing shallow water or the first few feet of the water column. Learn how to use them in the video. Watch Video.
Live Baits Rigged Wacky Style
- Leech on a Bobber – Small, Medium, Large
- Leech on a Drop Shot Rig – Small, Medium, Large
- Leech on a Slip Bobber – Small, Medium, Large
- Leech on a Split Shot Rig – Small, Medium, Large
- Nightcrawler on a Bobber
- Nightcrawler on a Drop Shot Rig
- Nightcrawler on a Slip Bobber
- Nightcrawler on a Split Shot Rig
Artificial Lures – Coming Soon