Florida Panhandle (Northwest Florida) Destinations
- Apalachicola – Away from the crowds, near beaches and some spectacular fishing inshore, offshore and in the river.
- Destin – One of the most popular ports for fishing in all of Florida. Spectacular bottom fishing for snapper, grouper, amberjacks and much more. Fishing in the bay and inshore is also very good.
- Panama City Beach – Fish the bay, inshore or offshore for a variety of species such as redfish, snapper, grouper and more.
- Pensacola – Snapper, grouper, inshore, offshore and excellent bay fishing to go along with nice beaches.
- Cape San Blas – Excellent beach destination especially for dog lovers. The beaches offer good fishing for a variety of species, but the bay gets most of the attention here. Redfish, sea trout and flounder are common in the bay.
Northeast Florida Destinations
- Amelia Island – A beautiful island with excellent inshore fishing. A kayak fishermen’s paradise.
- St. Augustine – Good inshore fishing, but known for its offshore fishing. Mahi mahi, grouper, snapper, kingfish and more.
- Daytona Beach – An outstanding offshore fishing destination with all kinds of fun – gift shops, plenty of restaurants, beach hotels and plenty of entertainment.
More Florida Fishing Information
Visit our Florida Fishing page for much more information.
Tell us what you think. Feel free to leave a comment about a great destination that we may have overlooked.